- It is customers responsibility to examine all goods immediately upon receipt and all claims shall be notified to us within 7 days.
- Items must be returned in the same condition that they were received and in original packaging.
- To return an item you need to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and retain your return reference number.
- Buyer must pay the return postage and notify us the tracking information immediately.
- We are not responsible for items that are lost in transit or damaged on their way back to us.
- Refund will be processed within 14 working days and we will refund the cost of the item, but not the postage. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- If the order qualified for a free delivery, a delivery cost of £10+VAT or 10%+VAT of the total order value which ever is greater will be deducted from the total refund amount unless the goods were faulty.
- Customized goods/made to measure or non standard size or fabric which have been produced specifically to customer requirements cannot be returned or refunded unless faulty.